Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, May 03, 2008

MEME TIME!

Some questions I "borrowed" from my friend Mindy's blog!

~Would you kill your neighbor?
Now no, but long-time readers will remember my neighbors from a while back that were frauding my town saying they were hurricane Katrina victims @@ I like my current neighbors fine :)

~What were you doing ten minutes ago?
Watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

~What did your last text message say?
I don't have texting.

~Who have you talked to most today?
Customers at Wendy's? LOL

~Do you carve pumpkins every year?
Most years, not all

~What are you wearing?
My fleece purple Grumpy Dwarf pjs

~Who's on speed dial 2?
don't have speed dial

~Whats your favorite season?
spring

~How are you feeling right now?
regretful for eating a huge bowl of ice cream.

~What did you do this past weekend?
well its the weekend now, I worked 8-4 today. I got to make sandwiches today instead of stupid cash register :D I did a great job too :D

~How many times have you moved?
way WAY too many to count.

~What is the last thing you touched?
keyboard? mouse? huge 44 oz. ice water from Rhodes?

~Would you do anything for someone else?
conditionally...yes

~Have you ever been called a punk?
No.

~Was yesterday better than today?
um about equal I'd say LOL

~What is your ring tone?
no cell phone

~Do you have a favorite number?
13

~Do you hate anyone/anything?
I hate spiders, mold, and liars

~Does your best friend have a myspace?
Yes.

~Last time you went out to lunch?
lunch? I eat at work (Wendy's) everyday, does that count? LOLOL

~Do you have any music you're ashamed of?
Ashamed no. Chagrined, yes, my new thing is modern rap LOL love it.

~Have you ever been in a physical fight with the opposite sex?
not so much no.

~How old will you be in 2 months?
still 33

~Do you think you'll be married by then?
Yes.

~Do you have one or more Britney Spears CDs?
Nope

~What did you do last month?
worked worked and more worked, oh and cleaned a bit.

~Do you have plans tonight?
rented movies
Harry Potter and the ORder of the Phoenix
Live Free or Die Hard
27 Dresses
I am Legend
So far only watched HP

~Whats your favorite movie?
LOTR, HP, Eragon, Twister, Overboard, Matilda

~Do people ever spell your name wrong?
no but I hateeeee when people call me Melanie instead of Melody

~Can you sing?
everyone can sing ;) but I have no real talent for it no, just a slightly on key voice.

~Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
at work YES. at home only in certain areas, I do my laundry certain ways, I clean my toilet daily or more, I am hoping that it spreads to all areas of my housekeeping LOL

~Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
No.

~Do you know how to knit?
Nope. but I do know how to crochet!

~What are you doing right now besides this survey?
wishing my feet didnt hurt

~Do you know how to play poker?
Yes.

~Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?
eh

~Physics or chemistry?
absolutely neither, I am a WORD girl LOL

~Do you wear any jewelry?
zero

~What color are your bedroom walls?
white.

~When do you prefer to take a shower, morning or night?
morning

~Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?
Lord of the Rings.

~Fly or road trip?
not sure, never go anywhere

~Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Tanner Vineyard, or Shalayna Hatcher?
huh? Spider man I guess

~What's your favorite Disney movie?
Mulan, Dumbo, and Incredibles

~What are you excited about?
an actual real day off tomorrow!

if you want to play let me know ;) xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

Fun to see your answers...I did this one too..thanks!!