Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Finally...

I've made everyone in the free world a fleece/knot blanket but ME :) Finally finished mine.

I love me some Holly Hobbie!
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute. I know you love your holly hobbie.

~Bren~ said...

Hey, I have those same sheets!!
I love the Holly Hobbie throw. I made fleece throws like that for my kids. I did not enjoy the process, but they are very warm and soft!
I cried last night when Brooke went home :(

LauraJ said...

Who doesn't love Holly Hobbie? Your throw is wonderful! Good on you for making something for you!!
I had a teeny tiny little Holly Hobbie doll when I was little and she came with me to all my doctors appointments. Sadly she was lost.