Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MELZIE/MELODY NEEDS GOOGLE MEME :)

Go too GOOGLE.COM and type in quotes "yourname needs" and copy and paste the results!

Melody Needs Airplay

Melody needs rhythm as feelings need guidance

Melody needs your help to continue her full healthy life! To adopt Melody financially, Click Here. (lol please please adopt me financially rofl)

Melody needs... a baby brother or sister [this might comes as a shock to my mum] ...
(no kidding ROFL she's almost 50!)

melody needs to be sufficiently simple not to distract (hmm am I sufficiently simple? you tell me ;)

Melody needs to wear an eye patch (ARGHHH LOL)

melody needs more variation (LOL am I THAT boring?!)

Melody needs 24/7 constant care, and it is a real struggle to give her this proper care (SHOOOOOOOO this is cracking me UP peoples!)

melody needs to stand out a bit more

Melody needs a pair of pants (ok this one literally made me LOL)

Melody needs some mojo, bring it on people!!!!

Melody Needs Attention

melody needs to learn to cook persian food (what pray tell IS persian food?)

Melody needs a photo to post

Melody needs some downtime

oh this is my personal favorite!

Melody needs to go on American Idol and that's no jive!

I TAG YOUUUUUU to play along :) leave me a comment if you do! xoxo melzie

3 comments:

flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Thank you for the MeMe! I enjoyed reading what you found! Hope the persian food is similar to other middle eastern food, lots of yummy hummus and stuffed grape leaves and such.

Angie Dagenhart said...

I'll play along!! hahaha - Melody needs to go on AI and that's no jive! - maybe we will all be blogging about you next year :)

Beemoosie said...

OH MY GOSH that was funny!!! Bonnie needs something that can show up as an external hard drive so that she can occasionally work at home by dragging and dropping handheld

Bonnie needs to back off from Mimi
(Doncha go there girlfriend!)

Bonnie needs to do some soul-searching about the sacrifices she's willing to ... The bottom line, however, is that Bonnie needs to talk to both her boss and

Bonnie needs to clarify her relationship with her husband

Bonnie Needs a Wii

Bonnie needs to be with calm, gentle, non-aggressive people otherwise she may ...
(She may WHAT???)

ok, I won't go on, but thanks, I needed a good laugh!