Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol 5/15 Final 3-Survivor and Amazing race Finales also

Well being new to AI this season I had no idea what to expect. I did notice the lack of genre choice but this was neat to see. I think Jordin will be best served by winning AI. I think Melinda would be better off not winning whereas she would be able to have more control over her career. I can see her doing some serious contemporary gospel :) Blake will be recording something also its a given that they are all THREE winners at this point. Just that THE winner gets controlled by the producers right? Do I understand that correctly? :) I thought Jordin was just beautiful last night. I loved her outfits I loved her energy. Melinda was neat to see how comfortable she is now, even out of her "comfort zone". Blake well this many weeks of Blake is wearing a bit thin but I still like him :) He had fun last night and it showed. So what will the finale consist of? OH I didnt vote last night but my 13 yr old did, he like to FELL OUT when it was BLAKE'S VOICE thanking him for voting :) That was kewl.

SURVIVOR FINALE-
OMGOSH I cannot believe Dreamz went back on his word. Yau-man so would have won. Earl did not deserve to win, 2nd maybe but Yau was THE SURVIVOR this season. OH well lol. Cassandra well that was like a 3rd arm or something sitting up there lol. Survivor China looks intruiging, cant wait til September! Oh and if you've never done so GO TO CBS.COM and then to survivor and then to the blog-Survivor's strike back. FUNNIEST STUFF EVER. Almost better than watching the episodes :) Bob-dawg is da bomb. :)

AMAZING RACE-
Played out about like I thought it would when I saw the final 3. I would have liked Danny and Oswald in the final 3 but oh well. I wasnt pulling for the beauty queens or Eric and Danielle to win but I knew Charla and Mirna couldnt compete in a footrace so it was a given. I'm ready for new players, All-stars is fun to a point. But I want to pick and choose NEW teams to root for :)

Hope you all have a nice Wed. We went from 90 degrees yesterday to upper 60's today :) Very sunny and pretty after bad storms last night. xoxo melzie

No comments: