Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 05, 2007

Replies to comments w/no email link :)

Kim-yes I have read all the Odd Thomas books :) I LOVE them, I also love the Christopher Snow series by D.Koontz. I am really a sucker for any series LOL. But my list is books read in 07 I want to keep a tally and see how many books I read in a year. Thats the only reason they were not included...but I should note that it IS part of a series for anyone who may not know.

Laura- if you will email me (link on sidebar) I will send the link to you when I get my stuff on ebay which will be in the next week or two, hubby will help me and I havent even STARTED looking thru my fabric yet. Not a quick process probably.

Thanks for reading my blog ladies ;) xoxo melzie

No comments: