Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Part 2 of first 4 wks of Homeschool


Using the Unifix cubes to make patterns

He made the Pattern Block Animal Pattern look super easy lol.

It's a giraffe!

Big brother had an appt at St. Louis Children's Hospital. Here he is really studying the ball structure!

He is getting so tall and big :)
This was at the Children's Hospital up on the 8th floor garden. It overlooks Forest Park.

This is him at occupational therapy lol.  He (unfortunately!) started singing "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!" lol.  Oy you can tell he has big brothers!

Just doing some free time art work. He is very creative.
And yes, this happened.  This momma's heart was so full!!
Not only my son but my little tender hearted brother in Christ now and forever.  <3
:)
I will be back sooner than later with more updates!

xoxo melzie

No comments: