Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SNOW DAY...ALREADY?! (aka NO MATH? WOOT LOL)

Well I was all set in my mind that it would be a snow day today.....and it was but I only had a delay not a day off lol.  So I missed my University Studies class but still had my Basic Math (wahhhh).  Math is sooooooo not my thang.  At. All.  So I will spare you the boring details. The teacher was nice but a *little* overenthusiastic about math.  I don't trust those sorts. The class was VERY small, maybe 12 students.  The teacher believes in notes. Notes before class, notes during class, notes after class, then rewrite those notes!  Oy yoy yoy. It was tolerable that is about all I can say lol.  He seems to want to instill good study habits in us that will carry beyond math so that is good.  I actually knew someone in this class too, my best friend's nephew.  I knew you before you were born sonny boy lol.  Oh and I was possibly not the oldest student in the class there was a veteran guy in there.  I also spoke with a young whippersnapper who asked was I in his English class yesterday. Why yes young one I was. 

I need to make a visit to the main campus bookstore.  I coveted the whippersnapper's SEMO planner chock full o' information on this and that and I need a planner anyway.  And some binders. And some MATH SKILLS.

In other news, SNOW!  Not as much as they promised.  Pout.  And our major snow we were supposed to get Friday may be moving south. Pout again.  Pics of Jacob in the snow to follow. 
xoxo melzie
Looks like a penguin mask lol (it's his hat)

Happy first snow of 2016!

No comments: