Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Overload

I had no idea this was going to be so hard. Light class load, lots of help out at home.  The problem is not with my brain but with my senses.  Yes Jacob has Sensory issues, but I've long suspected I have some level of them also. I also have mild social anxiety. For those of you that know me that may be a surprise. Yes I am talkative. Yes I am outgoing. When I out, going.  But it takes me a while to muster up the oomph to get up and go. I am very very much a homebody and if I am not mentally prepared I cannot deal. For example, my Sunday school ladies Christmas dinner. I was so excited to go. I always have a blast. It was on a Monday night and we had had a very bad day with Jacob that day, hectic day of running and go go go.  I forgot all about the dinner. I did remember in time, but at that point had not made my mental preparations to go out to a public place, be sociable and mingle. I just could not do it. I stayed home in my pjs recovering from the rough day I'd already had.  I always made sure I had at least (at LEAST lol) one day a week at home just to *be*.  It's very important for my personal mental health. But now holy cow, the go go go is just ON full throttle all the time. Today, school then immediately get in the van and go to St. Louis with Danny for a dr appt. Tomorrow school then after school Jacob has a dr. appt.  It should not be too much but it's overwhelming me.  I have had fever the last two afternoons. I don't think it's anything other than a flare up of whatevermelzieitis it's happened before during high intense situations.  So there ya go. Off to English Comp the St. Louis.  Have a great Tuesday peeps.
xoxo melzie

No comments: