Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, September 27, 2013

WHOOP! FINISHED MY FIRST FMQ PROJECT =)

Do you know how difficult it is to finish sewing down my binding with this one "helping"? 

Zelda is happy for the nap spot! 

Can't you keep that up and down action still! trying to nap here!

TA-DA!  My first free motion quilting is complete!  This is a lap/couch quilt for my sweet momma =)

bright back lol

her hidden message, I haven't talked to her in several days I wonder if she found it yet!

so QUILTY I can't believe I really did it =D

finished up my sewing maching cover too!
Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish It Up Friday and Whoop! Whooping! With Confessions of a Fabric Addict   =)  Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!

xoxo melzie

6 comments:

roxi said...

love your material choices!! great hidden message!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the hidden message. Such a great idea.

Bren said...

I am SO completely impressed!!! You did a beautiful job, and I LOVE the hidden message!!!! <3

A Flowered Purse said...

So beautiful!!!!!!!! Love!

Anonymous said...

The hidden message is such a cute idea! Congratulations on finishing your first FMQ. You are one ahead of me. LOL

Carla said...

Hi there. I hope this reaches you. I tried to reply, but you are a ' no reply' blogger. Thanks so much for your lovely comment over on my blog : )