Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Batik sneak peak!

Well I was so happy to log in today and see a couple of comments!  I know you have to be a reader/commenter in order to have readers/comments :) 

Ok as promised here is a sneak peak of batiks lol.  This is my first time working with them and I am in total love.  This will be a baby quilt for a shower I am going to next month, the baby theme is tie dye type stuff so I though batiks would be a good match.  I was hoping for a patchworky feel but I don't do too well with random.  I think this will be super pretty though :)  Just laid out, not sewn up yet.

Hopefully I will have lots of flower pictures to show this summer, we planted a whole bunch of seedlings and bulbs last night!

xoxo, melzie :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I lover bright baby quilts. Good luck getting this one done. I want to see the finished quilt...soon!

Yvonne said...

Looks awesome! I love batiks. :)