Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update on Jordan & heat

Just got back from Jordan's appt..they turned it back up to 2 again, and we go in next Tues. at 7am (oy) to change out the shunt valve. It will be the same kind (oy again) but he thinks this valve may be screwy. If all goes well he'll be in Tues. and be out Wed. Still no heat, using space heaters but only during the day while Danny and/or I are here. Unplugging at night because..well..I have issues lol. SHOULD get heat today (prayyyyyyyy) and then regroup and figure out about hot water and dryer, we may go electric on those, haven't decided yet. SO thats all folks, going to a Bible study group at my old church tonight :) Got to remember to tape American Idol. Voting comp. starts this week! xoxo melzie

No comments: