Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The sun comes out...

SHOOOOOO its been a long week thus far. I thoroughly freaked out yesterday, bawled alllllll day, I mean sobs. I am so depressed. But some days are better/worse than others and today is a better day. I cleaned all day. The sun shined all day too :-) That always helps a bit. I'm almost done with the amount of cleaning intended for today. I am also fixing to start supper (homemade pizza) and may bake some brownies. Thurs. is always pizza night, and usually a good snack too since its Survivor :-) The guy is here working on my gas lines right now, waiting I think on the gas co. to come back out and hook me up. Then I'll have heat; ironically, this is the warmest day since our gas has been out. Go figure. We are still wildly debating whether we'll stay gas on our dryer/hot water or go electric. (Me-gas, Danny-electric, so far it is a tie vote ;-) Whats up in your little worlds' today? xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Dear sweet Melzie, my heart goes out to you. I know just how hard and challenging battling depression truly is. But just as you love 'Survivor' you must remember that YOU are one. You are doing the right things...keeping busy, caring for your family, trying to keep you mind off of hard times and problems. It will change, things will get better and you WILL feel better. Sometimes, we truly need a good cry to get all of the sadnesses out. So many things have gone wrong, so many things to face and deal with. But you know how to do all of it, it's just hard when you are so tired, and feeling sickly and have to be strong all the time. It WILL get better. You are a good woman of strong faith. Hang in there and feel the love and the prayers that we are all sending you and your family. (((hugs!)))