Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, November 02, 2008

7 things about melzie..with a twist!

My friend One Christian Mom tagged me to do the 7 things meme, well I've done that one a couple times, so I present to you the top 7 places I visit online!

  1. My emails! If you want to ever email me its litlmelzie@aol.com. I have been in a couple of email loops with the Due in March 02 moms since aprx. July of 01! several of us have met in person, and I love those girls to death.
  2. Bloglines! LOL This is the order in which I go too, emails then bloglines then..
  3. myspace! My page is myspace.com/melziesmonologue If you have a myspace by all means look me up and add me :)
  4. www.semissourian.com this is my local newspaper website
  5. terrypaton.com/breakit this is Breakit, my fave game of the week. There is also a Breakit 2 and a Breakit 3. I've beat all of them but its so fun to play and play and play...
  6. I also love to play games at gamehouse.com, zylom.com, and games.com. I am a game FREAK woohoo. Another good one is isketch.net!
  7. I love to get my backgrounds at pixdaus.com and debbiemumm.com
SO there ya have it. Now, I want to know YOURE favorite places to visit online, other than blogs themselves!

I tag AUNT JENNY, SHANDA, SHELLIE, LAURAJ, DIANNA, MERCI, BREN!

xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I will have to check out some of YOUR favorite places...I will do this on my blog tomorrow.
Have a great week!!