Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

All my big babies lol

Its school pic time!
Here is Lovey-6th grade-looking very much the same as last year, thinner face and thicker mustache lol

Here is Hawger-1st grade-He won the prize for most changed since last year :) He looks light years older than in K. Losing the teeth I think makes them look so big so fast.

And Wildchild-14(will be 15 in Nov.) He looks much different also but not as much as Hawger. We had a better quality of pics this time, and it really brightened up their eyes and coloring :) I am very pleased!

And my furbaby ;) I predict by this time next year he will look a lot different too LOL.

You can click any pics to make them bigger!
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

Great pictures of the kids and the kittens too!! My kids just all got their school pics back too. Oldest daughter, who is 14 now, gets our award for most changed this year for sure. 12 year old son looks the most the same. Youngest daughter got contacts and her hair is shorter...but not as much more grownup as her sister. Youngest son dosn't look older in his picture at all..but I think he sure does in person. Kids grow up so quick. When I look at my two oldest (my homemade boys) who are 30 and 28 now, I am just amazed that they arn't still 10 and 12!!

Mindie said...

Melzie,

I read your interview on the other blog. Wow, is all I can say. You are a strong, brave woman, and I applaud you for how you are raising your kids. You are an awesome mom!

I respect you very much...and you will always be in my prayers. :)