Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 14, 2008

pics :-)

This is what it looks like when Hawger dresses himself. And he's always so proud I can't really fault him lol.



















































Pics made at a temporary thing at Kmart. Turned out kind of odd, sorry for the pic of a pic. Its nice sized, 20x16 I think. It just wasn't the best of all three of them so I felt they kind of ripped me off, like wanting me to pay more to get the 'better' pic instead of using it for the advertised package. Didn't work in their favor though lol I don't mind to say no.

Hope all stayed safe in the path of Ike. We got 40 mi. an hr. winds last night and some rain. Lots of branches down but nothing major, power was out about 5 hrs.

:) Have a great week. xoxo melzie

Posted by Picasa



No comments: