- The kids went for yearly physicals yesterday. I paid Lovey $5 to get a shot without fighting the nurse LOL and it was the best $5 I have ever spent. I was very proud of him he overcame a major major fear yesterday :)
- The Dollar Tree next to my work went out of business. Here is the sign (somewhat) that they put up: STORE CLOSED, PLEASE VISIT OUR ___ LOCATION, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRIOTISM. um, ok. PATRONAGE maybe?! LOL cracked me up.
- I've actually been sewing! Working on some tiny patchwork blocks, made a new freezer rice thingie, love that when I have a migraine.
- Our weather has been UNREAL its so nice, mid-80's, low to no humidity etc.
- School starts a week from today. Praise the Lord.
- I am starting a diet today. Too many self indulgent days leads to melzie having more headaches and being cranky.
- I am very excited to be back to sewing again!
- I am very excited school is starting!
I am playing a meme found at Smoochiefrog's blog...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the person who tagged you know your entry is up.
6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MELZIE-
~I tend to obsess. Like over stupid stuff. Or hooked on video games. Or foods. Or tv shows.
~I don't sew much because I am too intimidated by so many talented sewing bloggers.
~I don't mind to scrub my toilet. Actually I do it everyday. I'd rather scrub the toilet than wash a single dish. I hate washing dishes.
~I am nicer to my kids not at home. Something about being in this house makes my head want to explode.
~I am a yeller. :( I hate it and am trying to change this about myself.
~I am currently addicted to Insaniquarium. LOL and so are my kids.
If you read this I tag YOU let me know if you play along! xoxo melzie