Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh a very good giveaway but just don't look ok..because I want to win it!

now now I said NO PEEKING I want to win it so just sit on your hands and don't click on this here graphic below ok? Ok then thanks :)

Win a quilt at www.oldredbarnco.blogspot.com

What do you MEAN you clicked?! Humph well whatever I'm still gona win! I'm even going to put this in my sidebar for more chances but don't try anything clever like that ok? That's my secret ;) xoxo melzie

No comments: