Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

new blog

Not to replace this, in addition too. Going to be my stress and anxiety journal. I sometimes feel like this is so public that for one thing I have to be careful what I do and don't say because who knows who is reading it but for another because I feel like sometimes and I pressure my own self with it, but that I have to put on a big happy show for public consumption, which is why I go long periods between blogging sometimes. Because if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all etc.. So if you want to read my other blog and I know you whether in real life or via blogland, feel free to email me at litlmelzie at aol dot com and I will add you. Maybe. LOL. xoxo melzie

No comments: