Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 19, 2008

MEME TIME AGAIN!

My sweet SIL Shanda tagged me, I'll play :)


The rules are : To answer five questions about yourself and then tag five people whom you would like to know more about.
Please don't feel obligated to participate if this is not your cup of tea or if you don't feel comfortable doing so. Also, my feelings won't be hurt if you just answer the question and not proceed with tagging five new people. Please just do whatever keeps it fun for you.

Here are the five questions I must answer:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five things on my "To-Do" list.
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
4. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
5. Five places I have lived.

Let's see 10 years ago it was 1998. I was a newly married mom, went from my two boys to also mother'ing my stepson. Went from being on my own and being my total boss to a mix that included sharing all that with another person, it was a hard first year for all of us :) Worth the work of course.

My to do list just for this morning before I have to leave early for work at 9am.
1. sweep and mop my kitchen
2. finish at least two loads of laundry
3. fold the 7 loads sitting in baskets
4. make the 5 phone calls I have written down
5. hope I have some time to sip my coffee and read some Psalms

Snacks I enjoy.
1. Homemade brownies
2.My secret ingredient chocolate chip cookies
3.Watermelon
4.vinegar and salt potato chips
5. Popsickles

What would I do if I were a millionaire/billionaire
1. well I bought a powerball ticket last night and we (me and Hawger and Baby Girl) were talking about what we'd do if we won and Hawger said "Oh sweet, then we could pay ALL our bills!" That was cute but kind of sad too... so first we'd pay ALL our bills.
2. See an ocean or two
3. set up funds to help people like me, who can't necessarily make it til Fri. each week.
4.Hunt down my paternal family and my bio father's grave
5.shop like mad LOL

5 Places I have lived:
1. MO
2. TN
3.CA
4. Kansas (whats the abbreviation for Kansas? KA? LOL
5.Present address, MO

Now I would love to know more about:
LauraJ
Martha Jane
Gypsy Quilter
Dianna
And one more someone just surprise me if you're lurking ;)

Shan you put some sweet stuff in there, hurry up and win the lotto and build our farm and take my boys to disney LOLOL. I think about moving up by you all the time, keep prayin ;) xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hi Melzie,
I'm not sure exactly where you're located -- is your community worrying about flooding again this time, like you had in the spring?
Jeanne