Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 16, 2008

In Which We

Have a stomach virus that is neverending, I ask you why? Why does my tummy still hurt so bad? Sour nasty stomach, horrible pains etc. It just won't stop. And not just for me. Hawger was up half the night last night moaning and rolling around. What's the deal? Never had anything this longlasting before. Now Hubby has full blown virus :( Bluch. At least I did go to work today. Another new manager. The upheaval there apparently has no end either. Sigh. I am in virus and new manager limbo forever.

Hawger had his last baseball game tonight, then they (finally in his opinion lol) got to ride to the Dairy Queen in the back of a coach's truck. That's the epitome of small town baseball coolness ya know. Then when we got home me, Hawger, Baby Girl and Lovey from the other room had "church". Baby Girl first called it fake church I said no no where ever we want to worship God, that's church. It isn't limited to 4 walls and a roof :) Anyway, Hawger was upset yesterday to miss church so I offered us to have it (very novel idea let me tell ya). So today on their job list I leave them every day, H and BG were to draw me a picture of their favorite Bible story and both picked Noah's Ark. So we read the story, had some impromptu review questions, colored a coloring page, then sang The Arky Arky song. They loved it :) We prayed and were done. About 15 min. made them happy and I know made Jesus very happy :)

Well off to bed with my endless tummy troubles. Whine whine, tummy grumble etc etc yada yada ;) xoxo melzie

2 comments:

Fabricmom said...

I am sorry to hear that everyone is sick. I hope and pray you feel better soon. I know how awful it is to have the whole family sick. Hopefully the nasty bug will leave soon.

What a great idea to have church with the kids at home. That will be a special memory.

Chanda said...

Guess What? TAG YOUR IT. I just tagged you for a 5 question meme. Come over and see what its all about.