Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, June 13, 2008

Check out this post from this time last year :( If you could see my sewing room right now you'd DIE. Its PILED FULL of yardsale stuff. I MEAN HORRIBLE. Its got boxes and junk and piles of clothes. My yardsale is next weekend. I can't wait to get my room back.

I'm on my 3rd day of calling in sick. Stomach stuff has me tore UP. I went to Food Giant and bought me a tub of mashed potatoes (best ever, better than homemade even) maybe that won't run straight through :)

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet hubby :)

Pics later.

xoxo melzie

1 comment:

LauraJ said...

I hope you feel better soon!!