Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seems like

Maybe I'm back into the swing of posting? :) Hopefully so...

I am just today feeling as though I can say I am recovered from my recent stomach virus. And its hit hard here:

Sun.night/Mon.- Hawger up all night and half the next day sick
Tues. I actually went to work
Tues.night/through Friday evening-Melzie thought she was a gonner.
Friday-Wildchild falls ill, not the worst case though
Friday night Baby Girl threw up 3x but otherwise has bounced back fine
Friday night Lovey- 100.0 fever and sore throat

WAIT A SECOND how'd a fever and sore throat get into a stomach virus infested family? Good question LOL.

Now for Hubby's birthday and father's day gift do you think the sickness will skip him? Or will he succumb the very worst? Stay tuned....

WHO is Baby Girl you ask? She comes to visit us each and every summer. She turns from being a little sweet clean pink girly girl into a dirt covered tom boy each summer. She stays a few weeks and plays in dirt, with worms, turtles, goes fishing, to the races and monster trucks etc. She is 2 yrs older than Hawger and 3 yrs younger than Lovey and we just love her to pieces :) Her family moved about 2 hrs away so summer is pretty much the only time we see her. She has a little sister that probably by next year will get to come visit to if she thinks she wants to :)

Well tonight we are suppose to go to the Monster Truck show locally, and hubby and my friend's hubby are racing their little 4 cylinder race cars for the intermission. I'm sure I'll have pics to share of that.

We also had two birthday parties today, one we bowed out of and one we committed to but we will have to bow out of because I am out of time...so I got to go!

I had pictures to upload and share but Wildchild ran off with my camera LOL.


xoxo melzie

No comments: