Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

4 truths 1 lie meme ;-)

Ok here are 5 statements about me..only 1 ISN'T its a lie! You guess which one is untrue.

1. I use dandruff shampoo religiously.

2. I covet and love all things retro 70's

3. I work at Wendy's as a cashier.

4. I met my husband at a scenic overlook of the Mississippi river.

5. I have late life onset rapidly developing OCD tendancies.

If you want to play the game leave me a comment with your guess ;)

xoxo melzie

6 comments:

LauraJ said...

number 1 is the lie?

~Bren~ said...

I say #4 is the lie.

Donna Boucher said...

#3 is a lie???

I am listening to IZ....I love how he sings Somewhere over the rainbow.

Want to know the first time I heard it?

When Mark died of brain cancer on ER!!!

Total tear jerker

Lorrie said...

I think #3 is a lie.

Aunt Jenny said...

I think #5 is the lie

Melzie said...

It was #4! I met my dh via dating his brother LOL the scenic overlook was our first date ;)