Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, April 11, 2008

oh my word

I was sooooooooooooo sick today. I mean stomach virus to the total extreme. It took until 4pm before I could even sit upright other than trips back and forth the the loo. Now I have a horrible caffeine headache because I couldnt drink anything but sips of water all day, and my coffee did not get drank and now my head is pounding almost as much as my tummy hurt earlier. Ugh. I didnt even go to work, and believe me I hate that as much as they do because I need the money desperately. My tummy has calmed down, I've drank a small cup of hot tea and eaten some Chicken in a Biscuit crackers (they always calm my stomach down some). I am still getting occasional pains but nothing too unbearable. I had my 14 yr old son come home from school early to help me out and take care of me. He wasnt doing anything too pressing and it worked out well, he was glad to feel needed :) we watched Aragon (Eragon?) and we watched Twister, and a very nice kid/family movie called Chestnut (about a dog and two little orphan girls), we have at least time for one more movie before bedtime. I borrowed Escape From and Return to Witch Mountain. Twister is one of my #1 faves, and the Witch Mountain movies were faves from my childhood :) We have Firehouse Dog to watch, Nat'l Treasure which doesnt look that great... Hope no one else catches the tummy bug! xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melzie, Just thought i'd let you know. The national Treasure movie is fantastic. the boy's will love it. WE watched it with Cody , he loved it and recommended it. Don't pass it by.
Shan