Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In which I reveal the true scope of my silliness that I shall probably pass along to my kids...

Ok yall dont say the title didnt warn you :)

We have no social life. Walmart is the highlight of our weekends. Although since hubby is racing now that does somewhat compensate for and count as a social life. But when all else fails...we go to the Huck's convenience store. Because let me tell you. I first used their bathroom about 2 mos ago, and came out and couldnt stop giggling. So next opportunity I got, I took my kids along. Sharing the joy if you will :)

THE HAND DRYERS, they put out so much air you cant help but laugh in glee! So now, going to Huck's-it rates right up with browing Petco! Maybe even higher!
Lovey and I were out and about alone last week, and yes even though he's almost 11 I still make him go with me in the ladies room.

This kind of fun, you just cant buy it people :)

Uh huh, I am a good time momma for sure :)

Speaking of good time momma's LOL here is my momma, and my fur-brother Mugzy

Have a nice day folks ;)
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

LOL you are like me, easily amused!!

Love ya girl
Dianna

SuBee said...

ROFL -- It's good to see simple pleasures still have a fan base - good for you!

~Bren~ said...

What a riot. I am sure after that your son did not mind going into the ladies room. I'd go into the men's room for that kinda fun! OK so that came out wrong...

Merci said...

I've used those hand dryers! (but not at Huck's) We all do the same thing - stand there and watch as they reshape our body parts and cackle. We too are easily amused!

Beemoosie said...

You are too much fun!!! Love your fur-brother too!

Shelina said...

I like your blog banner. Very nice. Yeah, I like the good clean cheap fun anyday. So many times you can get amusement from the normal things in life, and don't have to pay someone else to entertain you.

Anonymous said...

Free entertainment...now that's my cup-o-tea!

Have a fun day!

Fabricmom said...

You are for sure a fun momma.

Susan said...

You are so funny! I love your post. At least your boys will have a sense of humor about life!

Do you have a picture of your mom when she was between 16-25 or so that you would share with me for a CQ project of moms?