Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 18, 2007

The finger...

You Are a Ring Finger

You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger

3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I am a ring finger too.

Aunt Jenny said...

I was a thumb!! For crying out loud..haha

Simonetta said...

Hi Melzie,how are you? I read her blog but I don't leave very often the comment, you forgive me for this:)))Have a great day