Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Do you KNOW what TODAY is?!

myspace

myspace



Its also my hubby's birthday :) Happy day snookumlove! smoooooooooch :D

xoxo melzie

2 comments:

Avalon Acres Farm said...

Hey, I didn't know it was National Sewing Machine day??!!!! I'll have to give my Bernina a good dust off and oil rub before I go to bed, LOL!

A very, very Happy birthday to your DH!!

Merci said...

Happy birthday to your dh! I just had to tell you - I clicked on Christian Women Online Blogring RANDOM and guess whose blog came up? YOURS! What are the odds? I thought, hey, I know you! Just had to share ;)