Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bad blogger

Well I've been somewhat scarce on leaving comments lately. I switched over to google reader, which is cool. And it lets you import in your bloglines feeds. BUT it didnt update about 75% of them. So after a week I had about oh 600 posts unread! I literally clicked thru and scanned over all of them last night in a HURRY and am all caught up. I also have over 200 on my bloglines and I have SERIOUSLY got to pare some down. I hate to hurt anyones feelings but I just do not have time to read all those, I'd rather have 50 or so that I can REALLY concentrate on than 200 I dont pay that much attention to.

As I indicated yesterday was Sewing Machine Day! I uncovered mine and sewed a bit LOL. My sewing room has been so clean I hated to get anything out and mess it up. I even reorganized my fabric pantry. School is finally out so we've been sleeping late and being pretty darn lazy.

Dont forget tomorrow is Bob Barker's last episode :(

I've been in a horrible slump emotionally lately, stressed and worried, having insomnia, and now a phantom rash...stress induced I believe. Prayers or good thoughts appreciated on that front. Nothing new to me but it is hard to carry on and be positive when I feel weighted down by worries.

No pics today sorry :) Hope you all have a great day.

Gratitudes:
clean house
summer break
hubby having a nice birthday
summer youth church programs starting up

xoxo melzie

No comments: