Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 14, 2007

blogthings lol

I love doing these things, they are downright addicting...

You Would Be a Pet Bird

You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance.
You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them.
You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in.

Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining

Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet!

What you would love about being a bird: Flying, obviously

What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, Melzie, you know I'm a sucker for these things!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I don't like birds! Maybe I would be a cuddly puppy... I'll have to see!

PS-- I just tagged your for a meme!

Aunt Jenny said...

I am a sucker for these too..mine said I would be a rabbit. hmmm...really???

~Bren~ said...

Oh my gosh!! I am a MONKEY!

Beemoosie said...

I'm a dog! BowWow!