Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 01, 2007

AMERICAN IDOL 2-27/2-28

Ok if you have come here looking for a quilt blog I beg your forgiveness. I will quilt again very soon I am getting the itch LOL

GUYS 2/27

PHIL STACEY
-relaxed, very strong ending, fairly good not a wow

JARED COTTER
-SO cute ;), alot of range and variety, looked like he was having fun.
(LOVE BOAT?! NO WAY!)

AJ TABALDO
-his whole performance seemed like a drag performance. I am sure he is a decent singer but his whole stage presence isnt there for me dawg.

SANJAYA MALAKAR
-uh...scary. agreed with the judges, was totally blah and almost disturbing in a Michael Jackson kinda way (OMGosh I bet the whole MJ rumor is because Sanjaya is his love child and they're gona do a duet and MJ is running his votes up and THAT explains the top 4 thang!)

CHRIS SLIGH
-not great to me, seems breathless each week, a little boring.

NICK PEDRO
-SOOOO cute :) the band did excellent, overall great performance to me! (regarding Simon's comment that Nick needs more charisma...not to the ladies I dont think because Nick is a hottie! LOL)

BLAKE LEWIS
I really like to watch him, so versatile, seems totally natural, not forced at all, fun to watch!

BRANDON ROGERS
-BLUCH needs to go, he is NOT a superstar, but seems sweet LOL

CHRIS RICHARDSON
-I really WANT to like him, but I cannot understand much of his lyrics at all. Seemed like a good performance (barring the bobblehead thing LOL). Nice smile, nice boy who loves his Big Mama :)

SUNDANCE HEAD
-HUGEly improved, yay! Lots of personality, YAY back to the original sound I liked! Fun to watch and looked like HE was having fun :)

I called and voted for BLAKE, SUNDANCE AND PHIL STACEY

ET CALLING HOME TO Sanjaya and Brandon
_____________________________________________________

LADIES 2/28

GINA GLOCKSON
-woohoo good start to night, I love her :) I can see her in a variety of genre (whats the plural of genre? lol) she did awesome!

ALAINA ALEXANDER
-ok, I want to like her. I really do, I want to be impressed, because its ALMOST good. But I hte that song, I hate the dixie chicks, her dancing is very unnatural. But like Paula falls back on she is a very pretty girl LOL

LAKISHA JONES
-OMIGOSH WOOOHOOO she looks gorgeous, more relaxed, and sang spot on :D

MELINDA DOOLITTLE
-WOW. I wasnt totally onboard the Melinda train until this week. She is AWESOME. A tiny bit cornball but man alive she can SING :)

ANTONELLA BARBA
-hmm well she IS gorgeous in a pouty spoiled girl way. Her dress was cute. She did improve over last week but she is NOT good enough to pull off her diva act lol. I didnt really agree with Randy so much and I think Simon has it out for her on a different level (maybe he blames her for Baylee Brown being cut? I know I do LOL)

JORDIN SPARKS
Her voice was awesome, but dawg the song wasnt doing it for me, was she oversinging or just me?

STEPHANIE EDWARDS
-ugh. she has awesome stage presence but ugh what kind of song was that? (later realized maybe I am just unfamiliar with it as the judges thought she did it good but wow not my style at all)

LESLIE HUNT
-bluch I just really dont like her much. She is very stiff and unnatural to me.

HALEY SCARNTINO
(her and nick pedro would make beautiful babies! LOL)
woohoo she went out and had fun. She is very pretty I think she did AWESOME! BUT she is very disney-musical'ish sounding.

SABRINA SLOAN
woohoo she did great :) Still with the scrunchy face lol.

I called and voted for GINA, LAKISHA, MELINDA & SABRINA

ET CALLED AND WANTS Alaina and Leslie to GO HOME :)


No comments: