Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I love my life!

Ok there is a bit of tongue in cheekiness going on with my title but on a whole I DO love my life :) New profile pic, got a massive haircut woohoo I feel freeeeee and lightttttttt lol.

I got a very nice (and working!) washer GIVEN to me for free! Thanks Lord ;-) And thanks to the sweet lady from my church for offering it up! I actually had 2 people from my church offer me a washer, proof in the pudding that the Lord is alive and well at my church :) I use to have a link to my church on my sidebar BUT I got paranoid about identifying info and all that ;(

Hmm what else to add to this miscellany? Hawger and I walked 10.5 blocks home today from the grocery store! I carried 2 of the bags, left the sodas and cereal in the van which I left the lights on for oh maybe 10 min. of shopping if even that. Killed the battery dead. The upside we had fun listing on the way home is- Its 60 degrees out today! The rain wont be here til tonight! We didnt drive to the next TOWN and kill the battery, only here in town! Got some healthy exercise! All in all not a bad thing :)

For those of you concerned with the life span of my phone, it dried out enough to dial and answer on it. But NO sounds, no ringer, no keypad sounds, and no caller ID. We have phone lines hooked up thru our satellite though so our call ID info comes up on the tv screen also. Then yesterday I dropped the phone (same one yes) in a glass of water and GUESS WHAT now the phone is working again all except call ID ROFL yes I swear, dropped it in for another swim and voila hehe :)

Have a great Tuesday! xoxo melzie

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That's quite a walk- hope you can get the battery recharged ASAP!

Congrats on the new washer :-)

Paula, the quilter said...

and congrats on getting the phone working again.