Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, February 16, 2007

My new appendage


I want you to meet my new appendage, my 3rd elbow if you will. His name is Rowdyboy. He is about 4 mos old. He is the last of our litter, the one that almost got taken 2x then was the leftover one. It was almost Christmas and I didnt want mommacat Meow to be grieving all thru Christmas week (plus I was sick as a dawg remember? LOL) so he stayed a little longer, and a little longer.
And NOW he is MY cat. MINE all mine. He LOVES me and I love him and he is a HOOT. He sits up like a squirrel, or a dog begging. He plays like a puppy. He is the ROWDIEST cat ever but will purr sooooo loud and love on you. And anytime I sit for 27 seconds in a row he finds me and gets comfy :)
He is my most favorite cat EVER :)

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi there! I love your new kitty - I have an orange kitty named Pumpkin! What is it about quilters and cats? Lol** :)

Lisa said...

Aww... :o)

A Flowered Purse said...

oh no i just read below about your washer ohhhhhh noooooooooo
I Love the kitty
mew mew
Love ya
Dianna

SuBee said...

Awwww -- you ain't been loved till a little kitty adopts you - and they're good judges of character! He's a doll baby!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kitty, and what a nice name, Rowdyboy!!!

Anonymous said...

We have a female Tuxedo cat that looks very similar to Rowdyboy. :o) She's the best cat we've ever had except that she's become a bit "grumpy" in her old age... she has no patience for the 2 male cats and their antics.

Susan said...

Hey, I like Honey Bunches of Oats, too! =)
Cute cat. They grow up, though, you know!

How's the washer? Was the phone okay when it dried out?

Anonymous said...

I used to love listening to cats purr, having them rub up against you... but not anymore!!! I love them outdoors catching mice, chasing each other and stretching in the sunshine. Yep, I would rather have kids than cats (or any other critter).