Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, February 26, 2007

grey dreary monday....... =)

So how's everything going? As always my Monday is full of laundry and cleaning. Hawger has school only today and tomorrow then Wed-Fri pre-k and K are closed for screenings. Hawger's is Wed. at 1pm. I also have to take Lovey to the dr for a (hopefully) adhd med dose increase. He is hitting puberty HARD and naturally will need a med adjustment. Between him and Wildchild both hitting puberty and my moody hubby (midlife? LOL) I am ready to pull my hair out. Thank God for Hawger :) My little sunbeam LOL

We had a few nice days last week and back to cold grey and rainy this week. Last week I sent in my initial application for our local college. I applied, had my transcripts sent. Now I have to send in a testing fee by March 26 to take the placement/assessment test on April 3 then I can apply for financial aid. I want to go for a social work degree. Its a pretty broad degree, I can work at a gov't office, or in a hospital, I can work with kids or elderly or abused women etc. I'm more nervous than excited at this point :)

Everyone here is fairly healthy and doing good, hope the same is for all of you :) xoxo

2 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Melzie, how exciting that you are embarking on your college education! I did not go to college until my late 40s -- and I loved it -- appreciated it and did better than I would have done at the traditional age. All the best to you!

Shelina said...

Good luck to you on your college application, and the entire college career. I am proud of you for going for it. There is a lot you have already learned, and it will help you figure out what is important and why when you go to school.