Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 14, 2006

LOOKIE WHAT I DID :)

Well, the green one is one I bought a few yrs ago. The tan ones I made today :) I put about 5 cups of rice in them and a mixture of lavender, clove, rose hips, and one other herb. (found them DIRT CHEAP at the health food store!) I just drew around the green one with some seam and pouf allowance and threw them together! They smell AWESOME exactly like my older one!

Pumpkin was laying on the bed so you get to see him today too :)

xoxo melzie

3 comments:

Susan said...

Those are great, Melzie. Did you make them for presents?

Mama Heffalump said...

Awesome job! *Clapping*

(Love Pumpkin!)

Pam said...

Great Christmas pictures of the kids.

And there is nothing cuter than kids sitting on Santa and Owls on fabric.

Merry Christmas