Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Real me :)

Ok first off on this blog ~~>I have to say... there was a challenge to show the "real" you :) SO I am taking that challenge! Here is a pic of MOI ;)
IMG_0100
A couple of my bedroom (ughhh lol) This is my ironing board somewhere under all that LOL. Piles of fabric on top :)
IMG_0102
Here is a corner devoted entirely to yep more fabric. Behind that blanket hanging up is a shelf totally crammed FULL OF FABRIC ACKKKKKKKKKK. :)
IMG_0103
Surprising things about me~
~I am a great starter...and a horrible finisher
~I am a total homebody, sometimes I stay home from church even just to STAY HOME
~I would rather scrub 10 toilets than wash a single dish
~I like my hair best on its wildest and frizziest days lol

OK that is "real me" for sure! I hope more people take this challenge lol.

In other news I am starting a pinwheel quilt from that same blog listed earlier..I'll post my fabric choices tomorrow (they are washing and getting ready to iron and cut tonight :) Have a good rest of the week all! xoxo Melody

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hey--I love the fabric piles! Looks like you have a ton! Lucky (?) for me I live an hour away from a good fabric store so I don't buy too much--although I have been known to buy fabric just becuase I like it--not because I am going to use it!

Let me know when you post your pinwheel fabric so I can see what you are doing!