Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Real me :)

Ok first off on this blog ~~>I have to say... there was a challenge to show the "real" you :) SO I am taking that challenge! Here is a pic of MOI ;)
IMG_0100
A couple of my bedroom (ughhh lol) This is my ironing board somewhere under all that LOL. Piles of fabric on top :)
IMG_0102
Here is a corner devoted entirely to yep more fabric. Behind that blanket hanging up is a shelf totally crammed FULL OF FABRIC ACKKKKKKKKKK. :)
IMG_0103
Surprising things about me~
~I am a great starter...and a horrible finisher
~I am a total homebody, sometimes I stay home from church even just to STAY HOME
~I would rather scrub 10 toilets than wash a single dish
~I like my hair best on its wildest and frizziest days lol

OK that is "real me" for sure! I hope more people take this challenge lol.

In other news I am starting a pinwheel quilt from that same blog listed earlier..I'll post my fabric choices tomorrow (they are washing and getting ready to iron and cut tonight :) Have a good rest of the week all! xoxo Melody

2 comments:

RANDI said...

Hey--I love the fabric piles! Looks like you have a ton! Lucky (?) for me I live an hour away from a good fabric store so I don't buy too much--although I have been known to buy fabric just becuase I like it--not because I am going to use it!

Let me know when you post your pinwheel fabric so I can see what you are doing!

mcannon said...

HEY ALL -- my name is Michelle and I am Mel's Best Home Friend I can tell you that she has the BIGGEST HEART you will ever come across. She is one of those that would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. She may be a stay home mom but let me tell you she is always doing for others so there for she is NEVER home!! she has a husband, kids, mom, 2 sister, and a BEST FRIEND-(me) that she is ALWAYS running for and she does a GREAT job.
LOVE YA LOTS-- Michelle