Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, March 03, 2006

Standstill? And Stash quilts :)

Well I DID get my fabric for the pinwheel quilt washed, and folded...and thats it lol. I have about 2 more feet of quilting on my current baby quilt but man its been a WEEK I am on a resolution not to complain and nag SO I WONT BUT WAHHH I WANT TO. So I have made my blog rounds more or less, and now I am bound and determined to finish that quilt :)

Other news is I applied for a blog ring spot in "Stash Quilts" :) I read every blog on there several times a week, and also all the "Maverick Quilters". Since I am just *barely a quilter lol and have enough fabric stashed to last til the NEXT millenium I will see how it goes :) I am excited about it though ::waves to the stash quilters lol:: Have a great weekend all! Randi, I will get fabric ironed & a pic snapped soon I promise! xoxo melzie

No comments: