Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Almost done

Not only is the weekend almost done SO IS MY QUILT :) I have 3 more sections to go north and south on and then on to the binding! Yay lol.

My brother in law is down (uninvited) for the weekend and just to be mean fed my dog chicken bones :( idiot I cant stand him. I think Fraser-man is ok hopefully.

Have a busy week this week, John has pre-k screening this week (Wed.) but first tomorrow I have to go get his birth certificate from the health dept. Wed. is church then Thurs. the Perry's (southern gospel) will be at our church (should be very crowded lol). Next Sun. is not only my anniversary but John's birthday (lil pooper upstaged our day lol). SO busy to say the least :) I have some pics to upload sometime (tomorrow?) I'll get those on soon too. Have a good Monday! xoxo Melody

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hi there,

I am glad you are going to try the pinwheel quilt, i think you will find it fairly easy. Please let me know if you have any problems with it!

The trip around the world quilt you make looks great--i love nice, bright colors!

A Flowered Purse said...

awesome melzie!
Im jealous of your sewing, ya gotta come teach me!!
love
dianna