Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, February 25, 2006

EVIL-NESS OF.........

PINS
:( straight pins :( LOLOL I drew blood 3 TIMES from straight pins! With blog as my witness I will NEVER STRAIGHT PIN A QUILT TOP AGAIN! There are several other avenues, safety pins, basting stitch, basting spray NEVER EVER PINS AGAIN! ACKKKKKKKKKK. ::sore fingers:: :) so its DONE one way, pins out and will be quilted north and south tomorrow after church maybe.

My 1000% annoying BIL is spending the weekend :( Hope time flies even though its not much fun! :) xoxo

No comments: