Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, February 25, 2006

back on the horse

Ok I have 1/4 of it quilted, one way. So really only like 1/8 of it done lol. Going a bit better, just wana get it over with and move on! I think I'll try to tie the next one :) Had a very quiet evening tonight with the kiddies gone with Daddy rc car racing! I get some quiet time in and they get some quality time in. I really want to 100% personalize my blog but its so durn complicated :) Any pointers? Well its the middle of the night so maybe I might maybe should go to bed :) xoxo Melody

No comments: