Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, August 30, 2013

EXTREME Wake Up Call!!

WARNING....

IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF SPIDERS........

YOU MAY JUST WANT TO CLICK........

OFF...................

NOW...............


Ok you've been duly warned! 

I got up at 3am to pee.  (Age seems to have me doing that all.night.long...but I digress.)

Usually it's a quick trip and back to slumberland.

But not when you spot THIS waiting for you in the sink!!
SWEET MOTHER OF EVILNESS!






This thing is LARGE.  I believe it is a wolf spider.  Or...aka my worst nightmare!


FYI..Wasp and hornet spray will spray out about 10 ft accurately, and kills spiders DEAD.  Thank you Jesus.

Don't think I got much sleep after that.  Don't think I got that spider out of the sink either, Hubby did that when he got up for work.  I harbor a major phobia of spiders.  Not just a fear but an all out phobia.  I can't believe I've progressed to killing them myself, but my fear of them getting away outweighs my fear of killing them. Usually.  But I also irrationally think they are going to PLAY DEAD and get me lol. 

What are your fears or phobias?  No judgement here lol.

xoxo melzie..spider slayer extraordinaire

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Just FYI, Melzie, it's hard to be sure from your picture, but I think that is a brown recluse spider - much much scarier than a wolf spider, although wolf spiders are much more impressive looking. Good thing you killed it!! They have a wicked bite...