Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School (thank you Lord!)

Can you believe it?  Lovey(left) is 17 and in 11th grade this year.  Hawger (needs a new nickname!)(right) is 11 and in 6th, last year in the elementary building.  How do they keep growing up on me so fast!

The bus stop gang :) 
Do you see my cat and dog photobombing? LOL

Many prayers for a healthy, happy, productive school year!
I am a stay at home mom, which means that we spend our summer break staying up late and sleeping in.  What a shocker the first weeks of school are to us lol.  Hawger especially always has a hard time adjusting.  But the routine, thank you Lord for the return to the routine.  I get sad when school starts, just because I know that when we blink the year will have come and gone again :) 

xoxo melzie

No comments: