Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to Blogging? No Promises lol

Well I read blogs every day and it shames me not to be blogging!  Plus I really do love going back and reading what past years blogs say on my own blog.  I have severely weaned myself off of facebook so much, esp. with the time devouring facebook games.  (evil! lol)  I would like to say I'll be back to blogging regularly, but lets take it a post at a time ;)

Here are a couple of pics of our swimming trip to Twin Bridges this year. 

it is a BEAUTIFUL place, I grew up going swimming here as well.
We didn't go around the bend, the water was up a bit and rushing fairly quickly!
My boys and "my" girl, I have to borrow her regularly to get a dose of girly fun lol


This is my favorite picture ever :)


Hubby enjoying his hot dog


I will be back with more pics soon and hopefully blogging regularly before you know it ;)

xoxo melzie

No comments: