Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, November 01, 2012

I miss you Blog!

My son..my soldier
Basic Training

My super sassy almost 3 yr old.

My super sassy 16 yr old.  (Wonder where the toddler gets it??!)

Our newest addition, literally found on the side of the road abandoned.
Finn, Finney, Finn McFinnerson, Finster

Halloween 2012, on the left is my 10 yr old Hobo lol, my 2 yr old Iron Man and my 11 yr old neighbor..the Thug :)

Finished quilt top, new skill, puff quilt.  Harder than I thought it would be!

So, I miss blogging.  Facebook has definitely taken over this bloggers world.  I hate that because I LOVE coming back and reading old posts, seeing old pics.  And if I do not keep blogging then I have big chunks of lost time lol.  Because let me tell you time, it is a flying. 

I recently made a new google reader, and filled it up with blogs I actually like, want to relate to etc.  I have looked at over 300 new blogs via the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  I am so inspired and want to get back to getting things done.  :)  So, am I back?  Maybe? Hopefully :) 

xoxo melzie

No comments: