Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, November 05, 2012

Color Palette Generator

Having fun playing around with one.  Here is the link:
Color Palette Generator

Here is the picture I am looking at.  I bought some fabric last week that very much reminded me of this picture.


Got this off pinterest. 

Going to post this so I can have a URL of the picture to upload to the palette maker lol.  so complicated :P

xoxo melzie

PS well I did not like how that came out lol so I think I'd be better off just matching up the colors on the selvedge of my fabric :P

No comments: