Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some pics :)

Hubby and I on Labor Day, we took 7 kids to the park with us :)

Here is the group we took
Wildchild, Hawger, Girl-from-youth-group, Little Man, Mygirl, Foreign-exchange-student staying with Mygirl's family, Lovey in the back and my sweet Wooly Hubby :)
My latest crafty endeavor, cloth menstrual pads!  This was my 3rd, the first two are not worth showing LOL  Now I am washing up a ton of cute flannel out of my stash to use!  I will take more pics :)
And some pics of Little Man, he LOVES the camera as evidenced by this big smile :)
Look at me, I am a ham!
Then I got this face LOL with the caption below being what I think HE is thinking! (LOOK at that glare and that pointer finger LOLOL)
MOM this BETTER NOT end up on FACEBOOK!!!

Tomorrow night we are going to the fair!  Can't wait!  
xoxo melzie

No comments: