Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Monday, April 20, 2009

Definitely a Monday lol

Lets be organized shall we?
  • work messed up my schedule, I asked off today (Jordan had an eye appt. in StL) and Thurs. (my first OB appt). They SCHEDULED me today and Thurs. and so now what? They think I just didn't show up today but I assumed they had it right...ugh.
  • While cleaning my bathroom earlier a brown spider ATTACKED (fell off the shower curtain rod) me and I BRAVELY BATTLED (sprayed bleach cleaner on him) him to the death.
  • did I mention my biggest phobia is spiders?
  • already nervous, I was cleaning my sewing room, went to move a tin of dominoes and dropped them and jumped a mile.
  • walked into the kitchen and my broom fell over and I jumped 10 miles.
  • took a break with a nutty bar.
  • cleaned and organized my house soooooo beautifully :) I am proud of myself. All while feeling constant nausea go melzie!
My mind is as scattered as this post...lol
xoxo melzie

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

You are so cute!! You sound very happy.

Carolina Girl said...

Mommy brain has begun! I am glad you got your cleaning done despite the spider. I hate them, too.