Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, March 14, 2009

last pics lol

my lil hawgerman is 7 now (sniff!)

Bubble wrap, a gift for a prince LOL

Know what these are?

Pinewood Derby cars!!!!!! The eggs won best in class lol

Here is mine (turtle) racing hubby down the track, as you can see my turtle beats out his hot rod!


Well thanks for looking at my last 6 wks in pics :)
I'll try not to wait so long next time!
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mindie said...

Great pics, Melzie! Those cars are awesome! Really creative, and you guys did a great job making them. I remember my first derby car in high school. It was...pitiful. Truly, truly pitiful. The instructor literally laughed out loud when me and my partner presented it to him. Lol. :)

Mindie said...

How are you? Hope you and your family are well!