Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, March 14, 2009

few pics

This ornery little guy tips us over into being *Crazy Cat People*

He doesn't have a name yet but you hear such things as
Puff Daddy
Snicklefritz
Fluffernutter
and so on all through the day.


And of course my favorite kitty cat ever my lil Charmy girl.
Time to be getting her fixed before she gets in a fix lol.

Look, its John..in his long John's ;) He had his 7th b'day a week or so ago! Getting way too big.


And here is Jordan, feeling ok. Had a screening with a neuropsychologist yesterday, we were gone 12 hrs, 4 hrs driving and 8 hrs testing. Made him very testy (oh clever melzie). The results in a nutshell: he is still all there lol. No loss of brain function i.e. his IQ and stuff are all intact. Memory is still a major problem but he's receiving info, and keeping info. Retreiving it is the problem so they are recommending school put as much into multiple choice as possible for now. Also said his main #1 malfunction right now is confidence/frustration/"I can't" type stuff. He's going to go to some behavior therapy sessions. Next up- PT and OT evals to see where he stands there after all this mess. The shunt is working so far. Please pray it continues to do so :)


More pics coming up!
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: