Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Angels among us...

Look! Angel tracks!


I caught one in the act!

Kind of a scrawny angel? LOL

ahhh, perfect!

More ice pics up on my photo blog Melzie's Fotologue

And see some awesome more artistic ice pics at my bff Di's Photo Blog, she is still without power since I think Tues, she is in Louisville, KY.

Jordan got to come home with just an adjustment to his shunt. but its up and down up and down there is not middle setting that will work for him. His neurosurg. was out of town so we'll discuss options with him soon.
xoxo melzie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I love snow angels!!
I am so glad to hear that J is home and doing better...will sure keep praying for him though..and for you guys to stay safe and warm!!!