Welcome to my little corner of blogland! This is the only sane spot I can come in my crazy life! :) Here I share my sometimes funny sometimes NOT-day to day insanity I call my life, along with my sweet wooly hubby & all our boys :)

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.

Henry David Thoreau

Friday, January 30, 2009

posting from...

the hospital :(got here, got the ct scan. he was very high pressure (Sigh) so they turned him to draining at 1.0 to *hopefully* relieve pressure somewhat quickly. He started feeling better and symptoms resolving within about 2 hrs which is very good news because it means the shunt itself is not obstructed. they will observe him overnight. BUT they are now starting to see that this type of shunt is not working for him, and are discussing options, all of which are of course surgical. he's in a very foul mood understandably. in other news even tho our power came back on the water system is down now. so bobby is watching the kids but there is little to no water. when it rains it pours :) danny can't decide to stay or go. really doesnt matter to me its for his own peace of mind I'd just as soon he stay because if J does ok overnight they will send him home tomorrow. his actual neurosurg is out of town so the on call won't do much beyond emergency stuff kwim? so thats it. love you all xoxo melzie

1 comment:

Merci said...

Oh Melzie, I'm so sorry. You've had such a rough time lately. I'll be sure to include you in my prayers!